Friday, February 18, 2011

Falling Apart

I've noticed something since being sick.  And this is the first time I've been sick in more than a few months, which is good news for me.  No one cleans during the week.  No one picks up the clutter.  No one wipes off the counters in the kitchen.  Also, the dishwasher stays loaded, clean, and useless.  While the sink at the same time stays full of dirty dishes.  Don't get me wrong.  I appreciate my husband and his weekend cleaning sprees that involve vacuuming, mopping floors, and scrubbing the tub.... but that doesn't help me when I'm feeling awful and can't bring the laundry upstairs, or stand long enough to unload and reload the dishwasher.  He is a great guy, and he means well.  But I'm starting to think I need to get stools for the kitchen so the girls can clean.

No comments: