Sunday, July 17, 2011

Thirty

Tomorrow I'll be thirty, and I can't really complain for all the good things I have right now.  I have two gorgeous girlies, who posess both comic timing and good behavior when it counts.  I'm married to a wonderful guy who always puts us first, and truly has our best interest in mind.  Sometimes that's not easy to find in a partner, but I've got it.  We own a house, we can pay our bills, and we can still do fun stuff sometimes too!  Steven even told me that since he's working so many hours these days, that if I want to start going to school that I should look into it so I can do it in the evenings online if possible.  I couldn't ask for much better to be honest.  Seriously, why does everyone dread turning thirty?

1 comment:

Janice said...

I didn't mind thirty but when I hit thirty-one I realized my twenties were gone for good. I'm ok at 32 though.