Thursday, August 18, 2011

Finally

Here we are, more than halfway through August, and I can count on one hand the number of days Norah wore shorts.  She has an entire drawer full of the cutest shorts and skirts, and she refused to wear any of them.  A closet full of adorable shirts, and not one acceptable.  Every morning it's the same question.  "Mommy, can I wear a dress?"  I'm starting to think people think I don't like shorts on my girls because they both prefer dresses. 

However, this morning when she posed the same question as every morning, I told her it was fine.  Next thing I knew she was wearing an adorable shirt and jean shorts.  I love how cute she is in them, and I keep telling her so.  Hoping that for the next 3-4 weeks we have of warm weather, she'll wear more shorts.

No comments: