Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mid-Week Fun

We've been busy this week.  Yesterday was Steven's day off, and to celebrate we headed up to Lucky's in Northampton so he could get the addition to his tattoo that he's been so desperate for.  I'm not a fan of names.  Ever.  However, in the end, it's his arm.  So yesterday he got the girls names added to what he already has.  So far it looks good, just a bit puffy and pink this morning.  I do think it came out well, even if I can't appreciate having names inked into your body forever.

After we were done there we headed up to our friends house.  They live in the area, and we hadn't seen them since June.  So we watched the kids play, and ate a nice dinner, and Kerry and I had some miraculously easy margaritas.  In fact I'm almost tempted to go get some tequila and make them here.  Almost.

No comments: