Monday, August 1, 2011

Grating

I don't know what kind of crazy these kids got into today, but man it's GRATING!  Nothing they do is quiet, unless they shouldn't be doing it, nothing is peaceful.  It's all yelling, whining, screaming, crying, fighting.... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but man, 3 and I , we do NOT get along.  I'm counting down the months until this monkey turns 4.  I'm thinking it won't help a ton, but it has to do something.

So I was very glad when Kat asked if we wanted to come over there to have pizza with them.  Mimi requested pizza before her spinal tap tomorrow, and it made her night that we came over and shared.  The girlies there are finally feeling better after having a nasty stomach bug all weekend.  So all five girls had a lovely evening of pizza and crazy.

No comments: