Monday, January 18, 2010

Busy Weekend Again

Saturday Hannah was thrilled that we were heading up to see Grampy and Mimi. And even more excited that Auntie Sara was going to be there. She was very sad to hear that Zach of course was still in Delaware and wouldn't be there. She did have a nice time though, lots of playing, not too many people, and a walk out in the park since it was sunny and not insanely cold. Sunday was her friend Emma's birthday party, and I think she had a good time. She kept asking to go home, and on the way home she finally told me that she was sad because Emma played with her new school friends the whole time, and not with her at all. I'm sorry she felt hurt, but I'm sure Emma didn't mean to, I mean not many five year olds are calculating and intentionally that way. I told her the best thing to do would be that she could invite Emma to her party and that if she wanted to show her what a good friend she was, that she would play with Emma equally with her other friends she sees more often.






































No comments: