Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sick sick sick

Poor Norah, she's not feeling good. Yesterday morning she was sitting on my lap when she suddenly threw up. She didn't eat much the rest of the day, and managed to throw up again in the afternoon. Chicken noodle soup (homemade from scratch I might add) for dinner stayed down, as did a few sips of juice. But she was a puddle and went to bed at 7:15 after spending the previous half hour falling asleep on me. I guess she slept decently, and woke up moderately happy asking for juice. I'm hoping it was just a 24 hour bug, she seems better this morning. And even ate some cantaloupe, which is good since it's food and very wet.

It's too bad since we were going to try to have dinner with Kat tonight after Mimi has her counts done. I guess we'll plan for another night.

No comments: