Friday, February 19, 2010

Quiet Friday

I am so ready for vacation to be over! When am I going to get a nice quiet Friday before a weekend? Never I'm guessing. Hannah and Norah have been picking at each other all day. Between that and running laps around the newly walkable floor, falling every other one, I'm ready to pull out all my hair.

Oh and can't forget the water meter reading guy. Asked me when I answered the door if my parents were home. Probably not, but you can go check if you want. Ugh, then follows that with "you aren't the homeowner right?" Nah, I'm the weirdo who eats the food, does the laundry, and keeps the kids from killing each other while the homeowner is at work. Double Ugh.

Steven has plans to start priming the walls tonight, and paint tomorrow, then move furniture tomorrow night. We'll see how that goes. We're also going to Clinton on Sunday, for something interesting, and Hannah is very excited!

No comments: