Thursday, February 25, 2010

Strangely worried

Norah is such a peanut. More so than Hannah was. I find myself strangely worried that she's not growing the way she should be. I try to give her healthy choices when we feed her, but most days she only takes a few bites of things at most. Instead shouting "cheez its" at me at random intervals. Sometimes she'll eat things if they're mine, sometimes not. I'm at a loss for what to do, other than more of the same. I buy full fat foods for her developing brain (or lack thereof if you've met the other side of her family) and offer her good choice, or at least tolerable choices when I'm desperate for her to eat something. I'm sure her pedi will say she's just fine, and I'm inclined to agree that she IS pretty wonderful, but I hate that food is always an ongoing issue.

No comments: