Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Party Time

Today is Hannah's valentines party at school, I'm actually heading over there shortly. In the chaos of having our house construction done this week, her valentines for her friends were rather rushed, and though cute because she helped make them, I am not a crafty person. I dislike sending food for thoughts of "love" so amidst the cupcakes, cookies, and brownies they'll be having for their party I am "that" mom and am bringing cut fruit.

Hopefully after the end of vacation next week we'll have the house back in order and more resembling what it should. At the moment it resembles a dusty, chilly, pig sty. Which is not something I can do anything about truthfully.

We have been spending a lot of time at Kat's, for which I am truly grateful she isn't sick of us. We spent the day there yesterday, and then Hannah said she didn't want to leave and could we come back tomorrow. She is of course wonderful and said sure. Even though I'm sure that she'd love to say no because Mimi's counts are really low. I'll call her later and see if she really minds, because I KNOW that having two kids here and no napping going on while work continues will be a disaster.

No comments: