Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow Day part 2

Hannah has a snow day today. Which actually works out because she had a doctors appointment at 8:45 to discuss her pooping issues. So basically her doctor thinks it's probably viral, but sent home cups so I can collect it to be cultured. YUCK! Not my idea of a good time, but I guess that's why I'm the mom. Dad's would never line their toilet with plastic wrap to catch poop and scoop it into a cup.

Aren't you glad you came here to read today?

I am in disbelief that Norah's birthday is less than a week away. She will be two, and while she's periodically terrible already, I'm betting two will be a record year here for it. The good news for me at least, is that Norah is stellar at talking and communicating, so while the tantrums will still happen, they will possibly be a bit less than they could be. Though who knows, Kat says Magi's tantrums are unbelieveable, and she talks more than any kid I've ever met.

No comments: