Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lucky number 7

Today is Steven's and my seventh wedding anniversary. So far, so good. I've heard people who can make it seven years have no trouble staying the distance in the long term. I don't know what I think about that. I mean, just because we have been married seven years doesn't mean we still won't argue, have fights, disagree, and generally pick at each other just for the fun of it. Sometimes that leads somewhere I don't want to go. For some people.

So it's been seven years (nine if you count the fact that we went on our first date on April 13 also, but two years previously) and I guess we're making it. I'm still glad to see him when I get up in the morning, and hopefully so is he.
Funny looking at me at 21, no clue what was going to happen. At. All.


No comments: