Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting Ready

Hannah is so excited.  Tomorrow I am taking her up to Grampy's work, and she's having her first TWO sleepovers in a row.  She'll stay Wednesday night and Thursday night, and Grampy and Mimi (if she's not working) will bring her home Friday after I get out of work.  I know he's taking her to a big truck night at the local library, and he said for her to bring a bathing suit... so I am assuming something else fun too.  Maybe not just a sprinkler, though she'd think that was plenty fun.

I'm still trying to get back into the swing of working.  It's rough because I don't have a set schedule every week.  Last week I had just my own people, this week someone's on vacation so I'm doing a couple of hers as well as my own.  Who knows what next week will be like.  I'm having a hard time not missing my girls, even when I know they're having a blast without me.  Yesterday when I got back to the house, they both yelled Mommy, gave me a hug, and then went to keep playing with their friends.  I didn't see them again for an hour. 

No comments: