Monday, September 13, 2010

Day one, down.

Hannah successfully finished her first day of Kindergarten.  Not that I thought she wouldn't.  She had fun, made some new friends, and found a couple she knew from preschool in her class.  She kept saying she didn't have enough time for things.  So I don't know what to think about that.  Not enough time for lunch, not enough time to finish her picture... etc.  So I guess we'll see how it goes as she gets the routine down.  She ate most of her soup at lunch and picked at the other things I sent her.  I think she doesn't want to ask for help, so she didn't eat the cheese stick that I thought for sure she would eat because she couldn't open it.  I had hoped the protein would fill her up, but she snacked like she was starving when she came home, and then ate three plates of dinner.  Pictures to come.

No comments: