Friday, September 10, 2010

Food confusion

Hannah is a great eater, I can't argue that.  But as school gets closer, I start to worry about what she eats for breakfast.  I want to be sure she eats something healthy and filling, but she loves cereal and poptarts (not that I buy them often) and other less filling things.  I've been making myself oatmeal for breakfast most mornings, and cooking real oatmeal and adding yummy things makes it easier for me on the days I can't eat lunch because I'm working.  Last night she told me she wanted oatmeal for breakfast.  We've tried this before, and the last time she actually ate a LOT of oatmeal was when she was still eating baby cereal.  So um, 4 1/2 years ago there about.  So this morning I cooked her oatmeal, just enough for her.  Milk and some sugar in it, and M&M's at the bottom so she could dig for treasure.  I don't know how much she's eaten, but she's still sitting at the table and is stirring it.  So I'm thinking it was yet another time it didn't go over well :(

No comments: