Thursday, December 9, 2010

Freezing!

Yes I realize I live in New England, and that by nature it's cold here in the winter.  And you know what, it's not the cold that's the worst.  It's the wind.  It has been WINDY.  And I don't mean a breeze, I mean WIND!  Nothing like standing at the bus stop in every warm weather gear I own trying not to freeze solid.  Norah already has it down that she will wear two pairs of mittens, her hat, and her warmest winter coat.  Hannah has to wear a hat, mittens, and I am sure to top it off with her hood, velcroed under her chin.  And we all still end up with pink cheeks and noses.  I actually wear a coat to the bus stop, which I'm sure comes as a surprise to many people.  In fact lots of my friends think I own a coat because I live in New England, not because I even plan to wear it.  Hopefully the wind is about finished, probably just in time for some of that four letter word that I dread so much about living here.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I heard snow is coming on Sunday. :(