Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

The girls are pretty excited for Christmas this year.  Our month is busy with birthdays, parties, and getting ready.  I still have no idea what the actual plan is for Christmas, as far as visiting with family.  I'm sure we'll figure it out at some point, and Sara and Zach are going to try to come up for it as well, so I know everyone will want to see them.  Hannah's friend is having a birthday party next weekend, the girl want to visit Meema this weekend, and Steven's Christmas party for work is the weekend before Christmas.  I can't even figure out when we'll decorate our tree.  Shockingly it's not even out yet, which I think has more to do with Steven's apparent shoulder injury than a lack of motivation.  I need to get wrapping paper and finish getting Steven's gifts, and then we'll be all set.

No comments: