Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Soccer

Tomorrow is Hannah's first soccer game.  I think she's really excited to have a good time.  I'll be interested to see how she feels when she's finished tomorrow.  Win or lose, they're all going to learn some great skills for playing a game, working with a team, and using your own potential.  But I don't expect those kind of lessons to sink in fully until she's a bit older.

Tonight we went over to the park and she kicked the soccer ball around with Mimi.  They looked pretty good, though Mimi has a much better idea of what she's supposed to do.  I suppose that comes with having a dad who plays himself.  Steven kicked it with them too for a while, and they both seemed to have fun.  Provided the local three year olds didn't come pester them.

So I'll take some pictures tomorrow, and I'll try to post the ones from this past weekend from the chalk art and the hot air balloons.

No comments: