Friday, September 30, 2011

Chaos Multiplied

I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow since the beginning of the month, all the chaos has multiplied here.  Hannah and I started school.  Then there was soccer.  Ok, no big deal, one practice a week.  And sometimes as many as three games in that same span.  Now I'm getting lots of homework, and no more time in my days to do it.  I remembered last night that Hannah starts CCD on Monday.  That means that my weeks just got ever so slightly more chaotic.  I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever cook a real dinner again.  Lately it's been a lot of lame stuff.  I feel guilty, I want my family to eat better than that.  I want my house to be clean.  I want to spend time outside with my kids while they play. 

Unfortunately a lot of that is biting the dust as I try to figure out a way to combat chaos.  So when Norah is in school on Friday morning's, I try to do some homework and at least do the grocery shopping.  Maybe if we have good food in the house I'll actually cook it?  Maybe.

Sunday Hannah has a soccer game and Grampy and Mimi are coming down to watch it.  So since today is Grampy's Birthday (happy birthday Dad :)  ) we're having what he'd like for dinner on Sunday and I'll make a cake to go along with it.  Guess that's where dinner will start. 

No comments: