Friday, January 18, 2008

The new picture

I added a new picture to the top here, as you can see I'm sure. I took it yesterday of a few of the flowers from Steven. I added an effect in my photo editing program so it looks like it's grainy and very cool. At least in my opinion, and well, mine is the one that counts.

I have a doctors appointment today. I am 34 weeks, which means I have around 6 weeks to go before my due date. I need to talk to him about the strange swelling and tingling I've been getting. Otherwise I can't complain too much. I think she may have finally settled in an up and down position, (I can't say for sure if she's head down because I'm no good at Guess that Body Part) because she's been in my ribs much more than normal, and I'm having a hard time getting up from sitting down... and I won't get TMI on you, but it's uncomfortable.

We got more of the dreaded four letter word last night. And while I don't mind it, I truly hate when it's half rain and ice, so that everything is a huge mess in the morning. Steven left before 4am to clean up, yuck. I hate getting up whenever Hannah wakes up, so before 4 sounds like hell on earth.

And as a last thing to say, I am SO tired of "I can't...." Apparently Hannah can no longer do anything. She can't bite her sandwich, she can't wear her shoes, she can't take a nap... I'm sure you get the point. I realize she's 2, but wow. Enough already.

No comments: