Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What has he done?

Or what is he going to do?

It's awful to think the worst of people, but I know my husband, and he doesn't do random acts of kindness. Today our doorbell rang while we were eating lunch. It so happens that Steven was home today because of a tooth extraction last night and he wasn't feeling well enough to go to work. I answered the door, and it was a woman holding flowers (specifically red roses and stargazer lilies) I knew immediately it was Steven, because no one else would get me that combination of flowers.

He hasn't done anything awful lately, aside from the constant whining and complaining about the above tooth situation. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

However, I'll take pictures, because they really are gorgeous!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Maybe he just knows you're suffering and you are about to endure one of the most exhausting and painful part of this pregnancy yet!