Monday, June 28, 2010

Almost done

Hannah has about ten days until her pins come out and her cast comes off.  She really seems to be doing well with the cast and how awkward it seems to be sometimes.  Unfortunately giving her a bath can be more trouble than it's worth, but with sweaty, humid weather, I think I'll try a bit more.  Yesterday her hair just stunk.  So into the tub she went, with a garbage bag and some tape.  Hopefully that will remedy the situation a little at least. 

I've also promised her that if she cooperates at the office when they remove everything that she can have a new toy.  Something reasonable and within reason, whatever she wants.  I am hoping not to have utter chaos when they are ready to take everything off.  I don't have any reason to believe it will hurt her, but just because something doesn't hurt hasn't stopped her from freaking out about it anyways.

1 comment:

Kat said...

She does so super with that cast on it is awesome! I hope all goes SMOOOOOTH during the pin removal!