Monday, June 14, 2010

Wiggle Wiggle

Hannah has a lot of free, mindless time right now.  Her cast is too heavy for her to do much, and periodically she's still in pain.  So today she's been hanging out on the couch after school.  She did great in class this morning, and ate lunch really well, but then complained of some pain so it was motrin and little einsteins to the rescue.  However, I've noticed that while she's mindlessly watching a show or movie, she's using her other hand to wiggle her loose tooth.  It's very VERY loose right now.  So much so that I can't even figure out how it's still attached.  I tugged on it a bit at her request, and it's still in place.  So who knows how many more days it will be.  She's anxious to see the tooth fairy, and I think with all this free wiggle time, it'll be out sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

Kat said...

LOL Free Wiggle time! That tooth fairy is waiting very patiently I bet ;)