Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I know a lot of fabulous dads out there, and I hope they all had a fabulous day and/or weekend!

Originally we had plans to go to the Firemens Muster today in  Sterling, but since they held it yesterday (what?  Not on Father's day?) we ended up having people down, including a certain dad, for food.  Hannah was exceptionally happy to see everyone, and even though Norah's feeling a bit under the weather, had a bit of a good time also. 

Speaking of Norah, I don't know how, but she managed to get some kind of a cold.  She's coughing and sniffly, and her eyes are super puffy.  Poor girlie, she's tired and crabby.  She even fell asleep on me while I was talking on the phone.  Hopefully she perks up by next weekend.  Meema wants to take the girls overnight, and of course I'm happy to oblige her!

No comments: