Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aching for peace and quiet

Oh the drama of five year olds, and of two year olds, but especially five year olds.  Everything is terrible, horrible, no good, and very bad.  Ugh!  Hannah is excited to start school, and honestly I'm pretty excited for her to do it.  I know there will be some of the sadness with sending your big kid off to Kindergarten, but honestly I really think not only will it be good for her, but good for me also, and good for Norah.  Norah is missing the one on one time she had for a few hours when Hannah was in school last year, and I will be back at work this year, but I really think she'll benefit from it.  I'm hopeful that everyone will be happy and that school will make everyone's lives easier, though I'm SURE that can't be true.  The school department still hasn't bothered to tell me what school she'll be attending, and school starts in less than 3 weeks.  Talk about getting down to the wire.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Yes my ears are aching from the all 5y/o! Gotta love them!