Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Again

Just like every week.  I love weekends, I adore them.  I live for them.  I feel much more strongly about weekends now that I'm working.  Not that I mind working so terribly, but I do prefer to be home with my kids whenever possible.

We went to the Zoo and our friends house to play on Saturday.  Steven had some plans to go to the dump and clean in the basement, so he didn't join us this time.  We had so much fun, walking all over the zoo until nearly 1:30.  Surprisingly my kids weren't complaining of starvation, so we went and had lunch after that at a picnic in the park.  Then we headed back to the house for some playing, some more food, and an enormous spider. 

This weekend coming up is the airshow, so I guess the plan is to do that one day this weekend.  And I've been in talks with my friend Janice to have her and her kids come down and play after the airshow, since she's planning to go also.

No comments: