Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sick

My poor girlies are sick, already.  Not even back to school yet, when I was sure they would be sick.  Hannah was so sick yesterday she had a fever, aches and pains, and managed to vomit up her popsicle.  She seems better this morning, but I remember that kids always feel better in the morning and then get less perky in the afternoon.  It's not shaping up to be a fabulous vacation so far, but hopefully it will get better.  Otherwise I'll just have to be thankful they're sick when Steven is home, and not when he isn't.  At least this way I can still go to work.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Oh, Jess, that really stinks. I hope they're quick bugs so you can enjoy the rest of your vacation and do the things you had planned. We're not feeling too hot here either this week.