Saturday, February 23, 2008

And the fun continues

I had my Non Stress Test this morning, and at this point I'm not really sure if it went well, or not. I suppose it went well in the fact that I am currently at home typing this. However, my OB is concerned that there is a chance I have Pre Eclampsia. I had some very high blood pressure while I was there (they checked about 6 times) and now I get to spend all day tomorrow collecting pee (my own, no one elses LOL) to bring into the lab on Monday. I also get to have another OB appointment sometime Monday. The cure for Pre Eclampsia is delivery, so even if it turns out I have it, it's a relatively easy fix I suppose. What I don't know for sure would be if they would induce me, or if they would consider it a problem enough that they'd want to do a C Section. Either way, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Thanks to everyone who's been sending good thoughts and prayers our direction.

No comments: