Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Finally

Hannah slept her first night in a week w/o medicine of any kind. She's finally better. No fever, no runny nose. She still has a bit of a cough, but it's few and far between, and very junky, so it's clearing up. I'm glad, because I hate seeing her so sad and lethargic. My poor Muffin.

She's very much fun though these days. She was telling me the other day that she was NOT going to share her princess phone with baby sister, but that she could play with her cleaning set. I was sure to tell her that it was nice she wanted to share, but that it wouldn't really be an issue right away because she'll be much too tiny to play with toys when she gets here.

I have another doctors appointment on Friday. I'll be going every week now until I deliver, which I would prefer of course, to be sooner rather than later. I have a few contractions during the day, but nothing timeable of course. I'm excited to meet our new girlie, and hopefully Hannah will love her just as much as we do. Eventually of course. Baby steps.

No comments: