Friday, February 8, 2008

Another OB appointment

I had one of my last few appointments today, and I hate to say I'm a little more paranoid than I probably should be. She says I'm still measuring small, and is concerned enough that I am going in for an ultrasound on Wednesday morning. She said it was probably nothing to worry about, but saying that and actually not worrying are two different things. So Wednesday I should have more pictures of our girlie to share. I really can't believe she'll be here soon. It's like it's gone by so fast, I either feel like we just found out, or I can't wait for it to be over. Basically I'm at the point where if I go into labor, they won't stop it, which is good. It's the going into labor that we can't really do anything about. I don't believe all those silly old wives tales about walking and pineapple and sex.

Anyways Hannah also had her evaluation, and while I don't have the report, I don't think she'll be qualifying to go to school for free. Which is of course good and bad. Great that she's done so well that I don't think she'll be considered delayed enough to worry, but bad in the sense that who would turn down free preschool. Especially for a girl who loves kids as much as she does. But of course I'll know for sure when they write up the reports and I actually get to see them.

No comments: