Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sick, Part 2

Hannah is still sick. Fortunately it's not a fever, but she's so sniffly it makes me sad to hear. And her cough is pretty ugly. I would guess it is still the same virus, but a different piece of it. She was SO tired yesterday that she fell asleep on me at Walmart while we paid for our groceries. Not even naptime, and she was sound asleep on me. And if you ever saw a funny sight, it's someone as pregnant as I am trying to walk carrying a nearly 30lb toddler and NOT fall over.

Hannah is having her Chicopee Schools evaluation for her speech/language on Friday. We'll know soon after that if she qualifies to go to preschool for free when she turns 3. I don't know how it will work if she does qualify, but we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

And my doctors appointment went fine on Friday. Hannah was reasonably well behaved, considering she didn't feel well. I'm still fine in general, and I'm sure that when I go back Friday they'll give me the results on my GBS test, not that I'm overly concerned with them. He was sure to remind me to call if I have contractions that are 5-6 min apart, or if I think my water's broken. And that my labor will likely be much faster this time, which makes me totally paranoid. I have been having contractions, but they're few and far between.

No comments: