Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ultrasound

This morning, in the totally awful weather, I had my ultrasound. The good news is, everything looks great. She IS small, but not unreasonably so. They're thinking she's about 6lbs 3oz right now, and of course she'll continue to grow and gain while she's still in there.

The ONLY bad thing about the ultrasound is that apparently there is a reason they tell pregnant women not to lie on their backs. Um, maybe it's because it cuts off your blood supply and you nearly pass out. It was very ugly, and Steven was very worried until it passed. So the tech had to do the rest of the looking around in there with me on my side.

So now I'm officially ok to deliver whenever. My personal preference is sooner rather than later. But we all know that I don't get what I want ;)

1 comment:

Janice said...

I'm glad to hear everything is as it should be! Final Stretch!